Looking for tips and answers for Saturday’s Quordle? You can find them here:
Hi to all! I hope you are making the most of your Sunday. Tips and answers for today blanket the words are right in front.
How to play Quordle
For all the newcomers joining us, here’s how to play blanket: Just start typing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine tries to find them all. The problem is that you play all four words at once.
If you get a letter in the correct position for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but is in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today blanket game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Hints for November 12th
- Word hint 1 (top left) — continue
- Word hint 2 (top right) — unwilling or unwilling to do something
- Word hint 3 (bottom left) — out of practice
- Word hint 4 (bottom right) — semiconductor device that has two terminals and usually allows a current to flow in only one direction
- One of the words has a pair of repeated letters
- Today’s words start with C, L, R and D
Quordle Answers for November 12
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll down the page until you’re ready to learn today’s blanket answers.
This is your last warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is for today blanket clues and answers. Be sure to check my blog for tips and the solution for Monday’s game if you need them.