Looking for hints and answers for Sunday’s Quordle? You can find them here:
Hey guys! Tips and answers for today blanket the words are right in front.
How to play Quordle
For all the newcomers joining us, here’s how to play blanket: Just start typing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine tries to find them all. The problem is that you play all four words at once.
If you get a letter in the correct position for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but is in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today blanket game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Hints for November 25th
- Word hint 1 (top left) — comment not intended for everyone present to hear
- Word hint 2 (top right) — in a faint or vague manner or not clearly. Also in low light
- Word hint 3 (bottom left) — for a nearby place
- Word hint 4 (bottom right) — a compacted piece of something, such as dirt
- One of the words has a pair of repeated letters
- Today’s words start with A, D, L and C
Quordle Answers for November 25
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll down the page until you’re ready to learn today’s blanket answers.
This is your last warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is for today blanket clues and answers. Be sure to check my blog for tips and the solution for Monday’s game if you need them.